AT A GLANCE
Gain the basic knowledge and skills required to embark upon a career as a logistics clerk with this entry-level course.
- Logistics Support Officer
- Logistics Clerk
- Study at School
- Duration: Up to 12 Months
- Choosing to study a course while at school is a great way to get a vocational qualification while you’re still in high school. You may also gain valuable credits towards your QCE, an apprenticeship, a diploma or university.
- Australasian College of Technical Education’s at School programs gives you a taste of what higher education is all about, makes you work-ready, and helps you build practical skills in an adult-learning environment.
- Speak to your VET Coordinator today about what VET in Schools (VETiS) programs are running at your school.
- For eligible students that meet the Queensland state funding requirements for VETiS funding this course will be Fee Free.
- Non-funded students will be charged a fee for service cost.
- For more information on the VETIS program please click here
- Hervey Bay
Set yourself on the path to a career in logistics with this entry-level course. Gain the basic knowledge and skills required to seek employment as a logistics clerk.
The logistics and warehousing industries are essential to Australia’s supply chain. The introduction of new automation and tracking technologies are driving demand in the sector. Projected annual growth in the integrated logistics sector is 2.6% over the next five years.
This course covers a range of warehousing duties including safety, order picking, and receiving and dispatching of goods. You will also gain customer service skills within the logistics environment.
This qualification will give you valuable practical experience and a nationally-recognised qualification. Successful completion of this course will qualify you to work as a logistics clerk or clerical and administrative worker in the integrated logistics industry.
UNITS & PAYMENT OPTIONS
The successful achievement of this qualification requires you to complete all 11 Units (4 core and 7 elective units).
CERTIFICATE II IN LOGISTICS
Course Training Plan
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBCUS201||Deliver a service to customers|
|TLIF0001||Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures|
|TLIF1001||Follow work health and safety procedures|
|TLIG2007||Work in a socially diverse environment|
|TLIA2022||Participate in stocktakes|
|TLIU2012||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|TLIA2012||Pick and process orders|
Available Enrolment Options
UP FRONT PAYMENT
This is the total amount you need to pay when you enrol. This may be the full fee for the course, or the student contribution amount if you are eligible for a subsidy or concession. Any upfront fee that exceeds $1500 a payment plan will apply.
If you have difficulty paying for the full cost of a course upfront or the course fee is greater than $1500, you may be eligible for a payment plan, which will be negotiated upon enrolment.
For further information relating to Australasian College of Technical Education’s fees and charges and refund policies, please visit our Policies and Procedures page.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
As part of the selection criteria for this program it is highly recommended that students:
- be in years 10, 11 or 12
- have basic English skills (written and verbal communication)
- you must be enrolled, have regular attendance and remain in school for the duration of the program
It is recommended that you have access to a reliable Internet connection to access learning resources, and a computer with up-to-date software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
Skill and knowledge assessments are an essential step in progressing through your course. You may be assessed in a number of ways while you are studying at Australasian College of Technical Education, including observation, written assessment, questioning, portfolios, work samples, third-party feedback, and through recognition of prior learning. Read more about assessment methods.
Australasian College of Technical Education as a Registered Training Organisation recognises the Australian Qualifications Framework qualifications and Statement of Attainments issued by any other Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Students are encouraged to submit any requests for credit from previous studies at the time of enrolment, to ensure they are not enrolling in units they may not need to undertake. In order to apply for exemption/credit transfer from units completed at another training organisation, you will need to notify Australasian College of Technical Education when you enrol.
You will need to submit your documentary evidence (certified copy of Qualification/Statement of Attainment) to support your request for exemption/credit transfer via mail or email. Requests without documentary evidence will not be processed and will be returned to students. There are no fees attached to Credit Transfers.
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Everyone’s journey is different and sometimes you need some extra support. We’re here to help.
Throughout your training you will have access to support from our student support centre and trainers and assessors via phone, email or in person.
You will be supported in your learning in the following ways:
- Answering queries about assignment questions by phone, email or face to face;
- Explaining assessment processes;
- Arranging contact with a trainer, via telephone or visit;
- Monthly status reports keeping you up to date on your progress;
- Making appropriate arrangements for students with disabilities;
- Organising assignments to be assessed in a timely manner; and
- Advising students of their results and any further required study or assessment.
Talk to our friendly Student Support Services team – 1800 029 466 – email@example.com/healthtraining.com.au or contact us online
HOW TO APPLY
If you have read and understood the student rules, refund policy, understand your fees and payment options, have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) and checked you meet the entry requirements and selection criteria for this course, you’re ready to get started.
APPLY NOW or contact a training consultant on 1800 114 419 to get started!
All information was accurate at time of publication, however Australasian College of Technical Education’s policies, tuition fees and course content is subject to change without notice. Course commencement is dependent on sufficient enrolment numbers. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.